GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QRAA19D0088
CONTRACT PERIOD: May 20th, 2019 through May 19th, 2024
- 874 4 - Training Services
- 520 21 - Program Management Services
- 541 4A - Market Research and Analysis
- 874 7 - Integrated Business Program Support
- C132 51 - Information Technology Professional Services
- 520 13 - Complementary Financial Management Services
- 520 12 - Budgeting
- 874 6 - Acquisition Management Support
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) 00CORP is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services.
PSS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using PSS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency's solicitation system or GSA's eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency's procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders - or through Blanket Purchase Agreements - to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.