GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS)
CONTRACT NUMBER: 47QRAA19D0088
CONTRACT PERIOD: May 20th, 2019 through May 19th, 2024
- 541219 - Budget and Financial Management Services
- 541611 - Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- 541910 - Marketing Research and Analysis
- 54151S - Information Technology Professional Services
- 611430 - Professional and Management Development Training
- 54151 - Software Maintenance Services
- 518210C - Cloud and Cloud-Related IT Professional Services
- 54151HACS - Highly Adaptive Cybersecurity Services
- 611420 - Information Technology Training
- 561410 - Editorial, Publishing, and Library media services
- OLM - Order-Level Materials
The Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services.
MAS gives federal agencies the ability to use a single contract to procure simple to complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services. When using MAS to buy professional services, agencies can:
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency's solicitation system or GSA's eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency's procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders - or through Blanket Purchase Agreements - to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.