- Acquisition Analysts: Experience in acquisition support functions in a federal environment; which includes requirements gathering, acquisition plan development, facilitating contract evaluations, provisioning and support.
- Program Analysts: Experience in supporting federal acquisition program management activities and assist in planning, initiating, managing and closing out mission-oriented business programs and objectives. Competency in using web-based applications, providing help-desk support and developing user documentation are required. Background performing database queries, debugging inter and intra data transfer issues and clearly communicating viewpoints are highly desirable.
- Software Testers: Experience in understanding business requirements and working with developers, Program Management and SME's to assist with Functional, System, Performance and Penetration testing. Assist in developing framework and setup of automated testing tools and scripts. Hands on experience with Automated testing tools like Selenium, Cucumber, etc.
- Technical Writers: Experience in working with Acquisition support teams by reviewing requirements and ensuring proposals captures requirements from Functional, Technical, Contracts and Legal Teams. Assist with reviewing and editing proposals to ensure accuracy, efficacy, style, formatting, grammar and mechanics. Assist with document management and version controls. Recommend best practices around proposal writing. Familiar with Federal requirements (FAR, AMS, etc.)
- Excellent base salary and performance driven bonuses
- Flexible healthcare benefits
- Excellent growth opportunities
For additional details about these opportunities, please send an email to:
Savi Solutions, Inc.